Quick Links: Home | Blank Space | Blank Space | Blank Space

Mediacorp TV's Visit

mediacorptv
The 11, 374th and the 11, 362nd visitor to my humble little blog comes from mediacorp tv.

And it's not because that some workers are surfing the internet during office hours, they came with via google looking for the key words "shaun seow" too. They visited once at about 9 am and again at 5 pm. The screenshot is for the 5 pm visit. Notice that they went to this little webpage that contains information from external sources.

Now I'm pretty certain that they are unlikely to find any fault with my little harmless article, but I can't help but try to guess what is their motive for doing such search online. And here are my conjectures.

1.) Some guy in mediacorp tv is writing a news article for Today tomorrow and he/she is just doing some research on this particular article.

2.) Could we have another Philip Yeo controvesy brewing here?

Disclaimer: [To be included later to prevent myself getting into any trouble if necessary]

0 comments:

Post a Comment