Quick Links: Home | Blank Space | Blank Space | Blank Space

Did a simple test on the supersteady shot function for my H1 too and if you compare the results with my previous Alpha test, you will get an idea on how well the supersteady shot function had improved over a year.

Here are the pictures taken with my H1 using ISO 200 at 72mm (432mm equivalent). Please pardon the colour as I accidentally left my camera in custom wb mode and didn't notice it until the photos were taken. Silly me!

crop tripod
The tripod shot. See the image quality seems better than the alpha showing that the glass for the H1 could be superior.

crop 3
Handheld, w/o SSS @ 1/10 secs & f4.0

crop 2
Handheld, w SSS @ 1/5 secs & f5.6

crop 1
Handheld, w SSS @ 1/8 secs & f4.0

Clearly the SSS for Alpha is better, isn't it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment