Quick Links: Home | Blank Space | Blank Space | Blank Space

QQ is Cuter than my Getz

Spotted this one out of eighty-five QQ cars in Singapore. These cute little 0.8l cars just hit the local market in less than 3 months and I'm lucky enough to spot one recently, that is cutely decorated too.

DSCF1608
The smiley face of the Chery QQ

Hey, pardon my composition as I'm risking my life to take this photo. No joke, I had to expose my rear to the oncoming traffic to get far enough to take this shot with my F11. All the risk just to take the shot.

DSCF1606
The back of the Chery QQ

It's blue and it have the same "Wife's Taxi" thingy at the back of the car. And guess who's the wife favourite cartoon character?

DSCF1607
Let's count Pooh...

Yes, you got it, it's Winnie the Pooh(s)

DSCF1609
More cute cute stuff on this QQ car

This new car in town has got to be the cheapest around at a price of about $32,000 w/coe, a whole $6,000+ less than what I paid for my 1.1 Getz. But god knows how they play around with these figures when they sell vehicles. Hyundai always quote price for immediate purchase while Kia always quote prices whereby you need to bid for COE etc. Won't know for sure since the figures aint out on the MTA website.

DSCF1610
Cute Japanese words. Can some Japanese elective students decode this? Always facinated by Japanese in the past since I played so many games (mostly dragonball) without ever understanding the language.

Reviews on the QQ car is less than spectacular with major complains on important aspects of a car such as poor brakes system and lousy quality control etc.

Dad swear that he saw the speedometer up to 200+ km/h but reviews quote the top speed of 130km/h (no fear of speeding over 50km/h on the expressways). Only time will tell if the QQ is a worthy competitor to the Getz 1.1, Picanto 1.1, Kelisa 1.1 or the coming what's its name Chevrolet, heck, just Chevvy Spark. Budget cars for people on budget like me.

1 comments:

At 10:43 pm Mastermind said...

I'm sure they will in the future. It takes only a few years for them to catch up in terms of quality and technology nowadays... more competition would benefit us consumers always.

 

Post a Comment