Quick Links: Home | Blank Space | Blank Space | Blank Space

Teaching is a half day job

Finally I get to do my half day job this week. I leave house before 6:30am and reach home after 6:30pm for this whole week. Including tomorrow, which is CCA day for me. It's my first "half day teaching" week so far.

3 Meetings, loads of admin stuff to do plus this teacher's day dinner coming and I'm in-charge of one of the major games. Waiting for the Physics papers to come in for loads of marking tomorrow too. Plus need to settle the plans for a new nano lab that I'm suppose to setup in school... why everything seems to come together at the same time?

But with student portfolios like these to grade, it makes things more interesting compared to the more mundane stuff.

DSC06362
Taking with the Sony H1 indoors handheld.

0 comments:

Post a Comment