Quick Links: Home | Blank Space | Blank Space | Blank Space

Photographic Moments 3: Fireworks

Totally screw up this one. Sigh... First there was a false alarm which caused me to rushed and fumbled to setup ASAP to shoot. Then I got the wrong angle as the fireworks were block by the trees. Then I forgot to refocus as I shifted myself, shouldn't had left it on manual focus. After the second round of fireworks (yes, the main one was second round), I packed up, assuming that's the end and started my car ready to go home. Then the finale of the fireworks started! And just when I was about to hope out to check it out, its over. Crap!

Anyway, here's a small cropped version of the NDP preview fireworks. So that the out of focus bit won't be so obvious.

Better luck next week.

DSC00417
Bang!

0 comments:

Post a Comment