Quick Links: Home | Blank Space | Blank Space | Blank Space

Creative Bust - H1 Photo Entry

So, I got this bust as a gift for paying to make a really expensive plaque of my degree scroll 2 years back. Didn't know what to do with it until recently when I thought of using it as my model for some H1 photoshoot. And some fun with lighting.

DSC05774
The original bust, taken indoors with the room lights on with the close up lens

DSC05775
The flash bust with the close up lens. The good thing about the close up lens is the ability to use flash for macro shots like these

DSC05777
The wide angle macro bust. Taken with the native macro of the H1 with the room lights on plus my handphone camera light from an angle

DSC05780
Similar shot as above but without the room lights.

DSC05811
Getting sick of close up shots? Here's a flash wide shot of the bust taken in darkness, just look at the nice shadows.

DSC05813
Spotlight bust. Looks like a bust on display in some museum, isn't it?

DSC05817
Spotlight close up bust. I like this shot, hope you do so too.

All photos here are taken with the Sony H1

0 comments:

Post a Comment