Quick Links: Home | Blank Space | Blank Space | Blank Space

Post NIE Stuff

I had became so slack lately that I didn't know that the results for my PGDE (Sec) course was out. I was too happily attending one of the many boring useful seminars and visits that I only knew about the results release when my friends came around to ask me how I fared. Well, I did clear the PGDE (Sec) course and I knew of friends who didn't clear it (due to practicum). So here's the highlights of the program for us over the past 2 weeks.

mrs bc
Seminars in lecture theatres, the first type of post NIE program we experience for the past 2 weeks. In this pic is Mrs Berlinda Charles giving a speech on what it means to be an educator. Taken with the H1.

Mrs Berlinda Charles, principal of St. Andrews Secondary, former principal of St. Andrew's Junior College, my alma mater gave a funny and inspiring speech (like she always did). Thank goodness she didn't talk about the Da Vinci Code extensively or she will turn out to be another religious zealot to others.

primus
The other type of program would be visits. Besides ITE visits, there are other optional visits and compulsory visits just like the one you see here. Taken with the F11.

This is an artillery unit of the Singapore Armed Forces, known as the Primus. I was wondering if I should post this photo up, but since they let us take photographs and we can find some pictures online too, I don't think there will be a problem. Can't tell you anymore about this big gun without silencing you. Weather was bad that day as it rained for most part of the morning. What a shame.

Note to self: Mobile artillery or just a small tank with a very big and powerful gun? The lines are not that clear anymore.

Honeymoon period almost over, Soccer fever is almost here. I will be a "BT" real soon.

Note: BT is not BitTorrent nor Bad Taste nor Bian Tai (Pervert) here, BT refers to Beginning Teachers. That is what MOE and people in the seminars refer to us, BTs. I hate labels and acronyms, especially acronyms that form words that could be represented graphically literally.

0 comments:

Post a Comment