Quick Links: Home | Blank Space | Blank Space | Blank Space

Sports Day Coverage

First time doing sports photography with my H1. Did manage to get a few more satisfying shots for sports but the rest were rather disappointing. I could have did more for the interval treat (cheerleading dance) but I wasn't ready for it and didn't get the best angle. Anyway, here's some of the photos I took today that turned out fine.

sports day runner
Getting ready for the run

Focus
Focus is the key to success

purple flame
Burst in fire when you run

Pass It On
Pass on the spirit to your team mates

Going for Gold
Give Gold a Shot

DSC03480
Time to Go Home

I'm rather disappointed with the photos today. I was too engrossed in capturing the actions that I forgot the more important photos that I can take. The winning/losing emotions on the sportsmen, the concentration in their face, the taste of victory or the agony of defeat. I missed most of that. Could have done better.

Tagged:

0 comments:

Post a Comment