Quick Links: Home | Blank Space | Blank Space | Blank Space

Speech Day Ups and Downs

Speech day wasn't such a good event for photos because I'm not officially appointed to do it and unlike Sports day, this is a more serious event. I can imagine the P thinking "who the f*** is that shooting us with his camera" if I took photos of him and the guest of honour inspecting the contingent during the parade. So I'm pretty restricted in terms of photo taking opportunities. Besides, H1 is not meant for low light shooting which means it is pretty useless for the indoor concert.

Pre-Speech Day
The kind of shoes you see teachers wearing before the main event
shoes 1
shoes 2

NPCC girls doing sizing and forming up their contingent
npcc1
npcc 2
npcc 3

After a while they got sick of me taking photos so I took this while hiding behind potted plants. Just kidding!
flower

Speech Day Proper
The angles I'm restricted to during the parade. Plus plenty of very important heads to avoid too. Here's NCC marching.
ncc march

This is scouts boys brigade I think
scouts

The pro with his d200 giant
d200

NCC boys having fun after the parade
ncc pose

1 comments:

At 6:45 pm Anonymous said...

those in blue are boys brigade members..not scouts

 

Post a Comment