Quick Links: Home | Blank Space | Blank Space | Blank Space

DSC01686p
Star light star bright right outside my house window at 2am in the morning auto-resized by Flickr

DSC01686my
Star light star bright right outside my house window at 2am in the morning resized using DIMIN Image Viewer.

Notice the differences? The stars are brighter in the 2nd photo. Guess it could be either poor algorithm or high compression by Flickr when you let them do the job for you. Anyway, this is not a post to whine about why you should always do stuff yourself if you want it to be done right. Its for sucre who once wanted to take photos of stars. I couldn't do it right last time and I guess that's because my focus is out. (Must use manual focus cos sky so black got nothing for camera to focus on)

Not as starry as expected in this Singapore night sky. In fact, I am having doubts on how many of those bright spots are stars and how many are actually man-made satellites.

Tagged:

0 comments:

Post a Comment