Quick Links: Home | Blank Space | Blank Space | Blank Space

My Digital Camera Partner

DSC01616
My Digital Camera Partner

DSC01623
And all the other accessories

Why would you need another CF/SD/MMC/MS/xD/<fill in the blanks> card for you digital still camera when you have this partner. It's portable, it's cheaper ($240 for 80gb, $3 per gb) and you won't have to shuffle around cards to copy to your PC anymore. This is the reason why I never end up with an iPod Photo.

I may had bought this way back in Sept 05 but it did not fulfill its role as a digital camera partner until Dec 05. Almost 1/2 year later, I still find this device cool and useful. In fact, I used it to quick copy project files from project mates by plugging their thumbdrive there too. Definitely a recommended item for everyone who needs it.

Tagged:

0 comments:

Post a Comment