Quick Links: Home | Blank Space | Blank Space | Blank Space

DSC01247pc

Birds drop by regularly to the chilli plant outside my house. Most of the time I couldn't really get a good shot of them because the birds are fast moving (hence it gets out of my zoomed view quickly), the plant has too many branches and leaves (hence blocking my view) and most of the time the bird faces the outside (and show me its arse).

Notice the shallow depth of view in this picture (the branches at the back is blur). It's a pity that I find it challenging to repeat the same for portrait shots due to the small sensor size. Using the DSC H1 made me learn much about photography.

The problem with this bird is the whole head from neck up is black! Not the prettiest birds you can find. But at least some details of the feathers there could be seen here.


Tagged:

0 comments:

Post a Comment