Quick Links: Home | Blank Space | Blank Space | Blank Space

Slap That Spam

I've got so many email notifications of comments spam for my blog that I decided to come out from my hiatus and "thank" my supporters those idiotic spammers for being there in my absence. Thanks man. There's just no way to hide from you guys, you are just dying to share with me the latest mp3 players and all about horse lovers. (see this and this) Now that I have opted for word verification, see if you are smart enough to spell.

There must be some forms of poetic revenge I could exact on those spammers when I'm old, retired and got nothing better to do.

1.) Fight poison with poison by writing a virus/worm that will caused millions of infected computers to launch an attack to the sites advertised by spammers to overload their bandwidth incuring heavy costs and zero profits.

2.) Spam onto others what others spam onto you by preaching the values of respect and moral values to the owners of the sites who spam people.

3.) Waste their time by posing as customers and ask them tons of questions about their products but end up not buying.

Tagged:

0 comments:

Post a Comment