Quick Links: Home | Blank Space | Blank Space | Blank Space

Angels

母性大发?

Nah, I don't think it's that. Well, who can resist the charm of a baby? let alone having three cuties around.

No doubt I may not get to see them everyday, but seeing them once in a while still makes one go gaga over them. Have a look at these three cutie babies around me... aint they cute?

DSC02404

Baby 小不点 (my niece)

Baby Brandon 01-06-05 014

Baby 卓衡 (my friend's son)

15610948_c35276fcd8_m

Baby 雨鑫 (mastermind's niece)

Hey hey... hk and sh.. stop 碎碎念-ing about what 母性大发 etc yah... I bet you gals can't help falling in love with them too.. hee..

Oh, just found out something after bringing 小不点 to KFC - Kids have a way of making strangers smile at them. Really, next time try bring any one of your cousins somewhere outside the house... be it the lift or just a fast food restaurant, you'll start finding people smiling at you.. erm.. the baby actually... for no reason haha...

0 comments:

Post a Comment