Quick Links: Home | Blank Space | Blank Space | Blank Space

My Boss @ NUS Physics


I just leeched this from Asst. Prof Sow's Colloid lab homepage so catch it while it last. Sucre pointed this nice shockwave created by my Boss (A.K.A. Supervisor) during my NUS days to me. It's amazing how many students he already have in the few years in NUS. He is so popular and was awarded the excellence teaching for two years running. Now he is going to take in 5 UROPS students for the coming semester. Considering that Physics have about 30 students per semester, that figure is just AMAZING! Guess too many people realise that we just have fun at his lab and mess around too often.

How I miss the days when I freeze work in the lab moving balls with the force trying to drag microspheres around with lightsabers lasers.

Tagged:

0 comments:

Post a Comment