Quick Links: Home | Blank Space | Blank Space | Blank Space

I was digging out my old CDs that backup stuff from my ancient Pentium PC to rediscover this gem inside my email attachment dated in 1997. Sucre and I found it amusing so I decided to put it up here to share this unique lesson with everyone. It's a shame I couldn't embed it in Quicktime so you have to right-click the title above and save the wave file into your harddisk before playing it with windows media player.

Oh, this audio file is self rated NC16 for strong language. Do not click if you are underage or are easily offended by the F word.

Transcript: "Perhaps one of the most interesting word in the english language today is the word f**k. Of all the English words that begin with the letter F, f**k is the only word that is to referred as the F word. It's the one magical word, just by it sound can describe pain, pleasure, hate and love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment