Quick Links: Home | Blank Space | Blank Space | Blank Space

Bloggie Bloggie

PHEW!!!! IT'S DONE!!!! NO MORE!!!!

biong biong biong!!!! hee... no more exams.... that's at least till the end of this year hee...though I guess I'm a tinnie winnie bit slow at blogging this news... hee.. but what to you... you really got to pamper yourself for the few days after your papers before you have to start spending days tidying up that mountain of notes that you tossed everywhere while preparing for the exams hee...

Hm... ever wonder about this question? I heard this from Jes who told me immediately after our last paper that people's IQ seems to drop to zero immediately after the paper... hm....is this really true????

I wonder..... hm.... what if I wanna maintain my IQ level??? Does that means that I'll have to keep on having tests and exams to keep the brain functioning???? Oh boy what if I'm an old old old lady?????? Will my IQ then be negative????

AARRHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! What a nightmare!!!!!!! Sheeshh..... =p



0 comments:

Post a Comment