Quick Links: Home | Blank Space | Blank Space | Blank Space

You're on my mind



Got this picture from one of my friends sometime ago... Think it sort of reminds me of something that has been going through my mind today...

Is there such thing as "friends forever"?

When we are together in the same school or class or sharing our life with each other... it's always easy for us to say that let us be friends forever... but.. is there really such things?

When each of us have our own working life... our own family... and being busy usy busy alll year round... is there still time for your friends? Yes... once in a while... but is it sufficient to keep that friendship?

Some may say that friends are always there for you when you're in need but when you need their help and look for them after not being in contact for sometime... will your friend still be willing to help you or will she/ he thinks that you're only looking for her/him when you needed help?

In other word, will you be those kinda of people who wu shi bu deng san bao dian?

I don't know ...

Some may think that because I may not be there to chat with them every so often... it implies that I no longer care...but I do care...

It's just that when you have mighty lots of things to think about and to do each day that you start to drift aaprt from your friends... hm...maybe that's why people are keeping bloggies nowadays...to simply update their friends on their thoughts and that has been going on with their life... in short... to keep their friendship secure...

Whatever it may be... I hope to keep my friends with me for the rest of my life... for friends are hard to come by especially when you enter into working life. Sometimes when you faces setbacks in life... it's your friends whom to turn to for comfort...

To those who might have the idea that I've neglected them...all I can say is you're always on my mind.. I may not get to talk to you all the time nor get to meet up with you for every gathering.. but you're always on my mind... I'll be there for you when you need a shoulder yo cry on...

Take care my friends....

1 comments:

At 1:14 am Anonymous said...

hey sorry gal, just read only the first part than write comment liao. haha, anyway hor, if they are your fres, they will understand one. so dun worrie k. nitex!

 

Post a Comment